Escentia Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil 11ml
Escentia Cinnamon Bark pure essential oil is a wonderful oil to use in a variety of aromatherapy applications; for warming in a burner, or for massaging when blended in a carrier oil.
Cinnamon Bark Essential oil is extracted from the same plant as Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil, but it contains higher amounts of Cinnamaldehyde and less Eugenol. Both oils have potent anti-microbial properties and anti-bacterial properties.
- Boosting immune system
- Strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Relief for aches associated with cold and flu
- Soothing rheumatism and arthritis
- Relieving premenstrual pains
- Stimulate appetite
- Assisting with combating depression
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation. Always perform a patch test before using an essential oil preparation topically.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.