AIM Leaf Greens 180g
AIM LeafGreens – antioxidant-rich blend of leaves Leaves are among the most abundant sources of vital nutrients on the planet. AIM LeafGreens’ is a combination of barley leaf juice concentrate plus spinach, kale arugula, Swiss chard, and broccoli sprout powders. LeafGreens is the only product’ on the market to utilize this unique blend of leaves and sprouts that work synergistically for optimal health benefits.
- The flavonoid kaempferol improves kidney function and inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- The flavonoid quercetin inhibits the production and release of histamine
- Quercetin can reduce joint inflammation
- Vitamin K is crucial to healthy bone density, may help prevent the hardening of arteries, and may regulate blood sugar
- Lutein may prevent macular degeneration and protect the skin and eyes from free-radical damage
- Sulforaphane can improve cardiovascular and kidney health. Contains the recommended 400 pg of sulforaphane per serving
- High levels of natural chlorophyll, 21 mg per serving
- Rich levels of antioxidants
- Ideal for low-carbohydrate and low-sugar or diabetic diets
Each 1 teaspoon (3.5 gram) serving of LeafGreens contains a proprietary blend of:
Barley leaf - Hordeum vulgare is the most nutritious of the green grasses.
Spinach leaf - Spinacia oleracea is rich in nutrients, including many essential vitamins, minerals, and potent antioxidants.
Kale leaf - Brassica oleracea or Acephala leaf has an abundance of flavonoids.
Arugula leaf (Eruca sativa) - When digested, glucosinolates are broken down into indoles, nitriles, thiocynates, and isothiocyanates. These compounds have been found to deactivate carcinogens, protect cells from DNA damage, and have anti-inflammatory effects.