Aromatics Tea Tree Oil 22ml
Tea tree essential oil’s aroma is fresh, sharp, and herbaceous. Its scent is sometimes described as “medicinal,” which offers a hint about this essential oil’s talents. Tea tree is a must-have oil for sending germs on their way—use it for natural cleaning or for restoring vibrant, invigorated health after feeling unwell. Tea tree is a strong, versatile oil in any natural care collection, yet gentle even for sensitive skin.
- Make a cleaning spray with tea tree essential oil to reduce germs on household surfaces and protect your health.
- Tea tree is excellent for times when you want immune support. Diffuse it to stay healthy and reduce airborne threats.
- Ease sensations of constriction in your chest with a few drops of tea tree in an inhaler or steaming bath.
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation. Always perform a patch test before using an essential oil preparation topically.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
# anti-viral / bacterial