Escentia Cocoa Butter Unrefined 500g
Cocoa Butter is a popular ingredient in 'make your own' recipes for the face and skin, such as soaps and lotions. It soaks into the skin beautifully and has very high concentrations of vitamins and emollients that are excellent for repairing burned skin and in the prevention of stretch marks.
Why we love it: cocoa butter smells like chocolate heaven and is wonderfully moisturising for skin. It has a huge variety of DIY applications, from lip balms, to whipped body butter and soaps.
- Use daily as a moisturiser to help prevent dry, itchy skin
- Effective for treating mouth sores
- Helps in the prevention of stretch marks
- Excellent for repairing burned skin and reducing the appearance of scars
- Great for naturally healing dry, sensitive skin
- Natural treatment for chapped or sunburned skin and lips
- Very high concentrations of vitamins and emollients
- Popular ingredient in DIY cosmetic recipes for the face and skin, such as soaps and lotions