REUSABLE WASHABLE CLOTH MENSTRUAL PADS
On average a woman will menstruate for between 35-40 years and she will use around 14 000disposable pads and tampons. They end up (with our blood) on our rubbish dumps, take 500 to 800 years to decompose and are toxic to the environment.
Honour the gift of being a woman.
Bleeding is a natural process, a time to release, shed and renew what no longer serves you. A time to rest and to go within.
Washing and taking care of your reusable pads:
- Soak your pad in a bucket of cold water (hot water sets blood).
- Handwash with soap, rinse and hang to dry.
- If you can’t wash your pad immediately, rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out) fold, clip and put in a plastic bag until you can wash it.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron.
- Make sure that your pads are fully dried before storing.
- Take good care of your reusable pads and they will last for years.
💟This is a gift for you-
Rose quartz is a stone of unconditional love and infinite peace.
💜 A COMMUNITY project by Emagenes Health Shop to UPLIFT the dignity of underprivileged menstruating woman.
⭐️ We sell happy bags for what we pay for it ! No profit !
you pay what we pay ⭐️
www.emagenes.co.za Marna @ 0829295209
💜Do you want to start your own community project ?
PLEASE DO !!!!
contact BiddyKins directly and buy bulk for charity wholesale prices
email@example.com / +27315643477
Go For it ! 😀
# community project
# female health