Natural Products Sweet Wormwood 75g
Dried wormwood herb cut (Artemisia absinthium) is primarily used as a bitter and has the effect of stimulating and invigorating the whole of the digestive process.
- It is primarily used as a bitter and therefore has the effect of stimulating and invigorating the whole of the digestive process
- Is used where there is indigestion, especially when due to a deficient quantity or quality of gastric juices
- Used in the treatment of worm infestations, especially roundworm and pinworm.
- It may also be used to help the body deal with fever and infections
- Due to the general tonic action it will be of benefit in many diverse conditions because it is said to benefit the body in general
- For loss of appetite, dyspeptic complaints and liver and gallbladder complaints
Add 1 teaspoon of herb to a cup of boiling water. Let steep for 10-15 minutes and strain. Drink 2 to 3 times a day