Willow Olive Leaf Drops 50ml
Olive Leaf has been used for medicinal applications since the time of Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt. The extract of Olive Leaves has been known of its anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive, antioxidant and hypoglycemic properties and strong antimicrobial effect against bacteria and fungi. Oleuropein, one of the main components in olive leaf, reduces the symptoms or occurrence of age-related disorders, such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and is believed to inhabit the growth of cancer cells.
- May help with reducing high blood pressure
- May help lowering cholesterol
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Stabilising effect on blood sugar levels
- Potent antimicrobial effect
- Fights Candida infections, Malaria, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, shingles, TB and pneumonia
- Natural immune booster
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Beneficial for treatment of arthritis, osteoarthritis and joint pains
The ingredients of this product consists of a combination of herbal extracts:
Ethanolic Extracts of:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 20 drops twice a day.
Children under 12 years: Take 10 to 15 drops twice a day
Infants: Take 2 to 5 (in hot water) twice a day.
# anti-viral / bacterial