Pure Herbal Remedies Colon Support 90 capsules
Relieve constipation and get a sluggish colon back in balance, with this all-natural Colon Support formula from Pure Herbal Remedies. Colon Support capsules contain a blend of herbs known for their digestive benefits; this includes sacred bark and rhubarb for colon stimulation, slippery elm for soothing protection, raspberry leaf for cramp relief and licorice, cayenne and ginger, to get rid of bloating and gas. Pure Herbal Colon Support is designed to help keep your digestive system healthy and regular, easing the discomfort of indigestion and constipation – and unlike commercial laxatives, this herbal formula is 100% safe and not habit-forming. Colon Support can also be used as a potent natural detoxing treatment for the digestive tract.
Each Colon Support capsule is filled with pure herbal extracts to give you a potent dosage and promote a healthy, happy digestive system. The capsules contain no binders, fillers or non-active ingredients.
- Sacred bark: A species of buckthorn, rich in a substance called emodin, which stimulates colon function, regulates peristalsis and softens stools.
- Barberry: Stimulates liver function, boosts enzyme production; helps to alleviate constipation, while preventing diarrhoea.
- Rhubarb: Has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a gastric stimulant. Relieves indigestion, constipation and stomach pain.
- Golden seal: A herb with natural detoxifying and antibiotic properties; helps to repair and protect mucous membranes.
- Raspberry leaf: Has antispasmodic action; relieves cramps and tones colon muscles.
- Cramp bark: As the name suggests, this is a muscle relaxant and antispasmodic that alleviates stomach cramps.
- Ginger: Reduces bloating and gas, stimulates circulation and improves absorption.
- Fennel: Helps to stimulate the digestive system; has warming properties and relieves stomach pain caused by gas.
- Licorice: Stimulates the production of gastric juices, and repairs the walls of the colon.
- Cayenne: Stimulates circulation, improves digestion and improves oxygenation.
- Slippery elm: A healing, protective remedy that soothes inflammation and ulceration in the digestive tract.
Please Note: Pure Herbal Remedies Colon Support formula is not a laxative. Commercial laxatives can cause more harm than good with prolonged use, as they tend to make the colon sluggish and lazy. Colon Support is not habit-forming; it will not irritate the colon or make you laxative-dependant.
Severe constipation: 2 capsules 3 times daily; store below 25°C.
Mild constipation: 2 capsules at night; increase or decrease dosage as needed.
Colon detox: 2 capsules at night for approx. 2 weeks.
Take Colon Support with meals; be sure to drink plenty of water, as flushing out your colon may leave you feeling dehydrated.
If you experience cramping or diarrhoea, reduce dosage or use in combination with IBS Formula.