DNA Berries 90 capsules
Berries are small, soft, round fruit of various colours — mainly blue, red or purple.
Berries have a good nutritional profile. They are typically high in fiber, vitamin C and antioxidant polyphenols. As a result, incorporating berries into your diet may help prevent and reduce symptoms of many chronic diseases.
- Antioxidant effect: Blueberry anthocyanin is a natural water-soluble free radical scavenger with its antioxidant activity 20 times as high as Vit C.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect: blueberry extract can effectively inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria. The study of Wang Jing et al has confirmed that blueberry anthocyanins can increase the pain threshold, inhibit ear edema as well as have a significant analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Protect vision: it can be used to prevent blindness, glaucoma,cataracts, retinal hemorrhage, and improve myopia, treat macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinitis pigmentosa and night blindness. In the high oxygen environment, retina is easily susceptible to oxidative damage upon long-term visible light. Blueberries contain a variety of biologically active ingredients with the role of protecting eyesight.
- Inhibition of tumors: The anti-cancer effect of blueberry anthocyanins has been demonstrated in a variety of cell lines system. Studies of the in vitro inhibitory effect of blueberry extract on the proliferation of human colon cancer cell lines, showed that blueberry extract can cause the elevation of the expression level of the key apoptosis protein Caspase-3 thus inducing the cell apoptosis of HCT116 tumor cell in vitro and further inhibiting its growth and proliferation.
- Cerebrovascular: it can be used for strengthening cerebral blood vessels, preventing cerebral vascular disease, strengthening myocardial blood vessels, leading to strong coronary artery, strengthening the renal blood vessels; strengthening veins for prevention of varicose veins, preventing and treating ulcers, preventing atherosclerosis, and prevention of thrombosis .
- Capillary: It can increase the flexibility of capillaries, promote the dilation of blood vessel as well as keep the flexibility, prevent the rupture of blood vessel rupture. Bilberry can not only strengthen the capillaries in the eye, but also can strengthen the capillaries of body's other organs and tissues in order to prevent vascular disease. In addition, blueberry extract can also used for preventing cardiovascular disease, inhibiting obesity, alleviating diabetes, and preventing the occurrence of osteoporosis.
Wolfberries are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including: vitamin C, fiber, iron, vitamin A, zinc, and antioxidants. These berries contain all 8 essential amino acids. The carbohydrates in Wolfberries are also complex carbs. This means your blood sugar will raise slowly, reducing your risk of a sugar crash afterwards.
- Boosted immune system and flu protection: A boosted immune system and flu protection can go hand-in-hand. The vitamins in Wolfberries may be able to increase and support both.
- Potential weight loss aid: Wolfberries pack healthy food energy into small servings. Their rich, sweet taste, along with their high fiber content, can help you stay on track with eating healthy.
- Antioxidants for eyes and skin: Studies have cited the high level of antioxidants in Wolfberries, especially zeaxanthin. It’s the zeaxanthin that gives Wolfberrie their bright colour.
- Increased testosterone: Wolfberries have a long history tied to sexual fertility.
Acai berry powder is rich in vitamin A. The vitamin A in acai powder contributes to normal iron metabolism, normal function of the immune system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, normal skin and normal vision, and has a role in the process of cell specialisation. Acai berry powder is rich in iron. The iron in acai powder contributes to normal cognitive function, a normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, normal oxygen transport in the body and the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a role in the process of cell division. In addition, iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children. Acai helps combat cancer cells, keeps your heart healthy, promotes brain health, improves digestive health, boosts immune system, enhances skin health, builds muscles, relieves anxiety, Increases energy levels and detoxes the body.
Cranberry is a type of evergreen shrub that grows in wet areas, such as bogs or wetlands. Cranberry is native to northeastern and central parts of the United States. The shrub has small, dark green leaves, pink flowers, and dark red fruit that are egg-shaped. Cranberry is most commonly used for the prevention and treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs). Cranberry is also used for kidney stones, neurogenic bladder (a bladder disease), to deodorize urine in people with difficulty controlling urination, to prevent urine catheters from becoming blocked, and to heal skin around surgical openings in the stomach that are used to eliminate urine. Some people use cranberry to increase urine flow, kill germs, and reduce fever.
Elderberry refers to several varieties of the Sambucus tree, which has clusters of white flowers and black or blue-black berries. The most common variety is Sambucus nigra, also known as European elderberry or black elderberry.
Elderberries are a low-calorie food packed with vitamin C, dietary fibre and antioxidants in the form phenolic acids, flavonols and anthocyanins. Elderberry extract has been found to reduce the length and severity of symptoms caused by the influenza virus. The antioxidants in elderberries contribute to most of their benefits. They boost immunity, protect the heart, and prevent cancer. The berries also improve skin and hair health. The fibre in these berries improves digestion and prevents other digestive ailments. It also reduces cholesterol, uric acid and blood sugar levels and inhibits the growth of bacteria like Helicobacter pylori and improves symptoms of sinusitis and bronchitis.
Cherries are a good source of vitamin C, potassium, fibre, and other nutrients that your body needs to function optimally.
Black cherries are packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. This high antioxidant content may help combat oxidative stress, a condition that is linked to multiple chronic diseases and premature aging. In fact, one review found that eating cherries effectively reduced inflammation in 11 out of 16 studies and markers of oxidative stress in 8 out of 10 studies.
Cherries are especially high in polyphenols, a large group of plant chemicals that help fight cellular damage, reduce inflammation, and promote overall health. In fact, polyphenol-rich diets may protect against many chronic conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, mental decline, and certain cancers. These stone fruits also contain carotenoid pigments like beta-carotene and vitamin C, both of which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties as well. Cherries are packed with potassium and polyphenol antioxidants, which have powerful heart-protective properties.
Due to their potent anti-inflammatory effects, cherries may reduce symptoms of arthritis and Gout. Many studies show that cherries help inhibit oxidative stress and decrease inflammation by suppressing inflammatory proteins, which can help reduce symptoms related to arthritis.
Plus, they can decrease uric acid levels in your body, making them especially beneficial for those with Gout. Cherries contain anti-inflammatory compounds and melatonin, which may help improve sleep quality in some people.
Each 600mg capsules contains:
Blueberry extract 100mg, Black Cherry extract 100mg, Elderberry Extract 100mg, Wolfberry Extract 100mg, Acai Berry Extract 100mg, Cranberry Extract 100mg
Take 3 capsules daily with your morning meal