Escentia Clove Bud Essential Oil 11ml
Clove bud 100% natural and unadulterated essential oil can be used for all things dental and is often used as a dental anaesthetic; but that is only part of the story; Clove is an analgesic, Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory with a high antioxidant value.
- Fights candida and other fungal infections, including athlete's foot
- Natural remedy for toothache
- Acts as a drawing salve
- Can be used as an ant repellent
- When diffused it can improve memory
- When used aromatically can help with clarity as a mental stimulant
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation. Always perform a patch test before using an essential oil preparation topically.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.