Escentia Ginger Essential Oil 11ml
Escentia Ginger Essential Oil is 100% pure essential oil, known for its numerous health properties – elimination of toxins, boosting digestion, easing discomforts of the stomach and bowels, enhancing appetite, clearing the respiratory tract, soothing aches and reducing inflammation.
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Aches and pains (muscular)
- Congestion and sinusitis
- Colds and flu
- Replace negative emotions such as stress, fatigue, and sadness with enthusiastic energy
- Boost circulation
- Exhibit anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Stimulates the growth of stronger and healthier hair and skin
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation. Always perform a patch test before using an essential oil preparation topically.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.