Escentia Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil 11ml
Escentia Sweet Orange essential oil has the sweet, fruity aroma of a just peeled a fresh orange. It's cheerful, but has sensuous undertones. Good for lifting the spirits, it's used to create feelings of happiness and warmth. Because of its fresh scent, orange oil is included in many cosmetics and skin cleansers.
- Beneficial for acne
- Ideal for diffusing
- Helps treat anxiety
- Natural cleaner
- Blends beautifully with other citrus oils
- Sweet orange is the ideal wintertime aromatherapy oil and will brighten up the dullest day
100% pure Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis)
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation. Always perform a patch test before using an essential oil preparation topically.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.