Escentia Sandalwood 11ml
In traditional medicine, sandalwood oil has been used as an antiseptic and astringent, and for the treatment of:
- Urinary and genital disorders
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation. Always perform a patch test before using an essential oil preparation topically.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.