Sfera Full Spectrum Mushroom Complex 60 capsules
Mushrooms produce compounds that support the body's defense mechanisms and neutralizes free radicals. Mushrooms may be useful in supporting safe levels of blood sugar and assists in healthy cognitive function.
- Adaptogen and Antioxidant Support
- Shitake Mushroom 100mg
- Cordyceps Mushroom 100mg
- Reishi Mushroom 100mg
- Maitake Mushroom 100mg
- Lion's Mane Mushroom 100mg
How it works:
Shiitake (Lentinula edodus)
- Shiitake is good for preventing high blood pressure and heart disease
- Controlling cholesterol levels
- Building resistance to viruses and fighting diseases such as cancer.
- Liver protective
- Active compound: Lentinan
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis)
- Cordyceps is known to boost energy levels and increase endurance in athletes
- Cordyceps increases the heart’s strength, while slowing the pulse. It raises HDL cholesterol, while lowering LDL (‘bad’) cholesterol. It stops the formation of cholesterol plaques in the arteries.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Has been used as an aphrodisiac and treatment for impotence in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Affinity for the lungs: It has been shown to improve the functioning of the respiratory system and is beneficial for people suffering from cough, asthma and bronchitis due to its anti-inflammatory properties and its action of relaxing the bronchial walls.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Reishi promotes strong immunity to disease. It can be taken daily with no build-up tolerance.
- Valuable tonic as it helps to normalise the organs in the body and classified as an adaptogen. It helps to reduce stress, boost energy and helps one to get enough sleep, depending on the needs of the body.
- Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Supports the liver
- Supports cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
- Turkey tail acts as an adaptogen proving support to the immune system, stimulating our energy levels and resists numerous stress factors we face daily.
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
- This mushroom is a type of adaptogen. Adaptogens assist the body in fighting against any type of mental or physical difficulty. They also work to regulate systems of the body that have become unbalanced.
- Liver protectant
- Can help to lover blood-glucose levels.
Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
But whilst cognitive enhancement is considered the most essential effects of Lion’s Mane, it’s far away from the only one; studies claim that Lion’s Mane is really an effective neuro protectant that may be beneficial in the management of a startling variety of conditions which range from cardiovascular health to obesity and also some kinds of cancer.
- Lion’s Mane is really a distinctive nootropic with the potential of brain and cognitive enhancing.
- Lions mane contains a neural growth factor that helps to protect the whole nervous system.