Solgar Hematinic Formula 100 tablets
Solgar Hematinic Formula tablets contains the blood building factors* Iron, Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid plus liver and Vitamin C. These vitamins and minerals help to support the formation of red blood cells and the circulatory system.
8% of the human body is made up by blood, with 2 million red blood cells produced per second. Blood is the primary means of transport in the body, being responsible for transporting nutrients and minerals to and from cells. It also protects the body from infections and bacteria, as well as regulating factors as body temperature, the level of water and salt, and maintaining pH balance.
Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, mannitol, citric acid, maltodextrin, Liver Powder (desiccated and defatted) 750mg, Vitamin C (buffered as calcium ascorbate) 300mg, Iron (as bisglycinate') 45mg, Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, Colours: anthocyanins (from grapeskin), titanium dioxide, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 150'g, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 300'g.
- Liver is naturally very high in nutrients such as iron, vitamin A, vitamin B and magnesium. It comes in a desiccated and defatted form for this formula.
- Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
- Iron is a key mineral and essential nutrient, required by the body for many different biological functions. Getting enough iron has been shown to reduce tiredness and fatigue and support healthy energy levels. Iron also helps carry oxygen around the body to our active cells and tissues. The unique form of chelated iron (iron bisglycinate) is formulated for enhanced absorption and is gentle on your system.
- Beyond energy support, vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing and vitality such as supporting the immune system, mind balance and the formation of red blood cells.
- Folic acid is a high strength B vitamin and contributes to several processes within the body, with the most well-known one its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. It helps normal blood formation and regulates healthy homocysteine levels and contributes to energy levels and general wellbeing.
As a food supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the directions for use.