Himalya Rumalaya Ointment 30g
Get moving again with the help of this powerful pain relief gel. Himalaya’s natural Rumalaya Gel is a topical treatment for sore, stiff muscles and swollen joints. Whether you’re recovering from a sports injury, or living with a condition like arthritis, this soothing herbal gel will alleviate the pain and help you enjoy better ease of movement. It’s made with a blend of mint, ginger, cinnamon, winter green and chaste tree, in an easily absorbed gel base. Himalaya Rumalaya Gel treats pains, sprains and strains; quickly reducing inflammation in the muscles and joints, using the power of botanical extracts and no harsh chemicals.
This herbal ointment is great for easing back pain, neck and shoulder pain, joint pain, arthritis and tendonitis. It’s easily and quickly absorbed, penetrating the skin to give you deep-acting relief.
- Five-leaved chaste tree/ Nirguni: Relaxant; reduces muscle spasms & cramping.
- Himalayan cedar/ Devadaru: Anti-spasmodic, relieving spasms in the muscles.
- Ginger/ Sunthi: Warming, anti-inflammatory; relieves sore, stiff joints, arthritic pain & muscular pain.
- Boswellia/ Shallaki: Protects the joints, improves circulation, reduces swelling, pain & stiffness. Treats the symptoms of osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mint/ Pudina: Effectively relieves muscle pain, tension & inflammation.
- Cinnamon/ Tvak: A potent anti-inflammatory that relieves arthritic pain & swelling.
- Chir pine/ Sarala: A fast-acting natural muscular pain remedy.
- Indian winter green/ Gandhapura taila: A natural analgesic; alleviates rheumatic pain, neuralgia & sciatica.
Apply to the affected areas 3-4 times daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Each gram contains: Extracts = Mentha arvensis 60mg, Gaultheria fragrantissima 55mg, pinus roxburghii 55mg, Cinnamomum zeylanicum 30mg, Cedrus deodara 7.5mg, Vitex negundo 7.5mg, Boswellia serrata 7.5mg, Zingiber officinale 7.5mg. Base q.s. ad. 770mg