Humic acid is an organic natural electrolyte that is soluble in water or other appropriate medium that is capable of conducting electrical current. One can say that humic acid acts as a miniature battery charger, providing a small but constant charge of nutritional and mineral energy replacement. As a transporter of energy rich and bio electrically charged nutrients and minerals, the humic acid greatly increases the percentage rate of absorption through the digestive compounds to and easily through the cell membrane, across the cytoplasm and directly to the nucleus of the cell. It has literally recharged and replaced exhausted or diminished components within the nucleus of the cell. Scientists have found that when humic acid is ingested it places a coating around viruses preventing them from adhering to the cells.
- Promotes health of the thymus gland (T-cells)
- Promotes renewed energy and endurance
- Purges parasites, pathogens, toxins and viruses from your blood/body
- Vitamin B12 enhances brain function
- Vitamin B and D complex remove plaque from the arteries and promote good blood pressure
- Experience increased circulation and oxygen in the circulatory system
- Acts as a powerful natural anti-inflamatory agent and anti-oxidant
- Great for arthritic pain and swelling
- Beneficial for cancer, prostate, diabetes and auto immune disease sufferers
How safe is Humic Acid?
Humic acid does not interact with any medication and extensive medical studies show that dietary supplements and oral medications prepared from naturally occurring humic extracts are effective, safe, non-toxic, and neither carcinogenic or mutagenic
Organic humic acid, Potassium, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin D2, Vitamin K1
One third to half a teaspoon dissolvedin a full glass of warm water on an empty stomach, once or twice a day. For dosages exceeding the suggested dosage please consult a healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended for children under 16 years of age
Note: You may get a warm tingling sensation, this is a natural part of the cleansing process - There is No need for concern