Lifematrix Raw Vegan Protien Powder 400g
This protein powder is made from organic, sprouted brown rice fermented using an all-natural enzyme process. The silky-smoothe powder contains all the essential amino acids in a high-potency 80% protein concentrate. Soy-free, gluten-free and dairy-free, it’s an easy to digest hypoallergenic protein source for vegetarians/vegans as well as others with dietary restrictions. It’s also a great protein source for athletes, even those hard-core meat-eaters and whey addicts!
- Builds functional strength without unnecessary bulk caused by hormones in meat
- Excellent amino profile – all nine essential amino acids including the critical branched-chain aminos for muscle building and repair
- Enables you to follow a high-protein diet without resorting to animal products
- Natural taste - can be used in any smoothie or mixed with water or rice milk
- No chemical sweeteners, no solvents, no dairy, no soy, no bulking agents, additives or preservatives, no animal by-products, 100% natural.
- Easy to digest (no gas, no bloating)
The RVP is made using an all-natural process of fermentation, filtration and enzymatic processing that consumes the fats and carbohydrates in the rice and leaves just the protein behind (plus a little fibre).
The RVP is also more easily digested and better absorbed than soy – and of course animal protein which putrefies in the gut! – and won’t upset the GI tract like whey. Tests by the manufacturers in the USA have shown that after four hours, 86% of the rice protein is digested, compared with only 57% from soy.
What makes this protein so good is the fact that it’s organic at source and made without nutrient-destroying heat or the use of chemicals, additives or preservatives which are so common with other protein products. It’s also silky fine – there’s zero gritty taste – blends easily and has a pleasant natural flavour.
Children especially need high-quality plant-based proteins. You can blend our RVP with fruit and (pure) water or rice milk or yoghurt and some honey to make a delicious superfood smoothie.
Mix 3 level scoops (approx 15g) with 250ml of water or rice milk or fruit juice and stir briskly. Best mixed in a blender or shaker. Makes a delicious smoothie with furit and yoghurt. Can also be added to foods to increase protein content.
Brown rice protein powder.
Made from sprouted, whole-grain, non-GMO brown rice. Protein extraction by fermentation/ mechanical means without chemicals.