Life Matrix Magnesium Oil 100ml
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Promotes normal blood pressure
- Is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
Magnesium deficiency has been linked with many health conditions; among them diabetes, asthma, allergies, arthritis, kidney stones, migraines and more.
Foods high in magnesium include nuts, seeds, spinach, yogurt, wheat germ and whole grains - but few of us eat enough of these to ensure an adequate magnesium intake of 400 mg/day. Intensive agriculture has depleted the soil of magnesium, and NPK fertilisers just don’t contain any; so it’s not surprising that many people on a Western diet are magnesium deficient. Oral supplementation of magnesium can cause stomach upset and that’s why trans-dermal (through the skin) delivery of magnesium has become the treatment of choice. It’s gentle on the stomach, easy to apply, readily and safely absorbed, and the body will simply take what it needs.
A saturated solution of ultra-pure water, pharmaceutical grade magnesium chloride, MSM (methylsulfonymethane) and mineral-rich Kalahari crystal salt.
- Spray onto affected areas and rub in (though not an oil, the solution has an oily feel). One teaspoon (5ml) provides approx 315mg of elemental Magnesium.
- Suitable as as a massage oil; relaxes tired or sore muscles quickly and effectively.
# joint support