Mandela Tin Organic Honeybush and Buchu Tea 20 teabags
Authentic African Goodness for your body and mind direct from the land, Mandela Tea Organic Honeybush & Buchu Tea celebrates the wisdom of Nelson Mandela by offering you a cup of traditional local tea - delicious, organic and 100% African from start to finish. This tea combo is brimming with antioxidants and isoflavones to build your immune system, with honeybush being known to help stabilise blood sugar and boost your immune system and Buchu being an ancient remedy that’s antifungal and anti-inflammatory, one of those veritable cure-alls that supports your body with a range of botanical compounds and vitamins such as A, B, C and E.
- is rich in antioxidants and isoflavons which combat oxidative stress, and prevent the production of free radicals
- helps to maintain and boost your immune system
- is known to have a stabilising effect on blood sugar levels
- has antibacterial, antifungal and antispasmodic properties
- provides relief from premenstrual cramping and bloating
- has anti-inflammatory properties making it a very effective remedy for gout and rheumatism
- is a valuable source of vitamins A, B, C, and E, as well as numerous minerals, antioxidants and disease-preventing flavonoids
Mandela Teas love the idea of keeping Mandela's memory alive by sharing a product with you that echoes his wisdom and presence in a product that supports local prosperity - 100% African and 100% organic, coming directly from the land. A percentage of the profits of Mandela Tea go directly to the Mandela Day School Library project.
Organic Cyclopia Longifolia (Honeybush), Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)