Natural Products Bay Leaves 50g
- Soothes headaches and migraines.
- It has insecticidal properties
- Are effective for treatment of high blood sugar, migraine headaches, bacterial and fungal infections, and gastric ulcers
- Relieves stomach ulcers
- It also has astringent, carminative, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, emetic and stomachic properties.
- Bay leaf is also an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- Crushed leaves can be put onto burns and bruises to speed up healing.
- Tie a bunch of Bay leaves under your hot water tap to ease muscular pain and rheumatism
Add 1-2 teaspoons of crushed leaves in 250ml boiling water. Stand for 10-15 minutes. Strain. Drink 1-2 cups per day.