Natural Products Chamomile Flowers 75g
Dried chamomile flowers are wonderful to use because of their gentle effectiveness. Chamomile's seemingly endless list of uses makes it the first herb of choice for many home remedies.
- Chamomile is used in herbal medicine for a sore stomach, irritable bowel syndrome, and as a gentle sleep aid
- It is also used as a mild laxative and is anti-inflammatory and bactericidal
- For a sore stomach, some recommend taking a cup every morning without food for two to three months
- Can be used in potpourri and herb pillows
- Add to bath for relaxing tired, achy muscles and feet, and softening the skin
Add 2 teaspoons of dried flower per cup of tea, which should be steeped for 10 to 15 minutes while covered to avoid evaporation of the volatile oils.
# stress & anxiety