Natural Products Green Tea 100g
Dried Green Tea is great as a general tonic. It contains powerful antioxidants and can be used both externally and internally.
- Boosts the immune system
- May ease chronic coughs and colds
- Can assist with repairing cell damage that is in the beginning stages of heart disease, cataracts, macular degeneration
- May reduce blood cholesterol levels
- Acts as a general tonic
- May be useful in the treatment of stomach ulcers
- Use as a digestive, nerve tonic
- Protects the liver and helps with diabetes
- Gargling with green tea may reduce tooth decay by preventing plague to form and is rich in fluoride
- Soothes insect bite
- As an ointment for hemorrhoids, sw elling and sunburn
Add 2 teaspoons of herb to a cup of boiling water. Let it stand for 5 min- 10 min, then strain. Drink 3 times a day.