Natural Products Mullein Leaves 75 g
Dried Mullein Leaves (V. thapsus) can help a wide range of upper respiratory problems including:
- Dry coughs
- Sore throats
- Chest colds
- Lung weakness
- May be useful in the treatment of tuberculosis
- For bronchitis with a hard cough and soreness
- Beneficial for inflammation of the trachea
- Colds, coughs, earache and influenza.
- Also for colic, digestive upsets, nervous tension and insomnia
- Infusion of mullein in olive oil may be used to ease ear problems.
Mullein Leaves 75g
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1-2 teaspoons of dried leaves. Infuse for 10 -15 min. Strain and drink 3 times a day. A little dried spearmint or some raw honey can be used to enhance flavour.