The Real Thing Mega Omega Fish Oil (lemon flavour) 200 ml
Lemon-flavoured, there’s nothing fishy about it. This fish oil is ultra-pure, maximally concentrated and packed with heart-helping, brain-building omega 3 fatty acids. The pleasant lemony taste makes it easy for kids to swallow - and with healing properties that treat gout, ease arthritis and boost health, it's a must-have for adults and elderly folks as well.
Mega Omega fish oil is mega-safe because it’s mega-pure.
- First it’s molecularly distilled to remove impurities, pollutants and toxins.
- It’s also produced in a GMP and HACCP compliant facility, meaning the manufacturing meets Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Control and Critical Analysis standards.
- Plus it’s certified pharmaceutical-grade, meaning it’s produced under the meticulous EU standards governing production of prescription medication.
FACT: If you think our oceans are clean, that’s rubbish. Many of them are toxic dumping grounds for heavy metals and environmental waste. If the fish are exposed to this chemical soup, then so are the fish oils they yield. No wonder a 2004 report by the United States Pharmacopoeia found that some fish oil supplements are purer than others.
Naturally Lemon-flavoured, molecularly distilled, pharmaceutical-grade omega 3 fish oil.
Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, at meal times. Refrigerate after opening and use within 8 weeks. An unopened bottle should last 24 months. Safe for pregnant women and children.
Some out-of-the-bottle serving ideas:
A spoonful of fish oil doesn’t have to go down like medicine. Try these easy recipes.
- Drizzle it. Add balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon or two of Mega Omega oil (lemon or natural) over a salad of your choice with crushed rock salt and mixed herbs. Great with tuna, seafood or roasted veg salad.
- Mix it. Stir a couple of doses of lemon or natural Mega Omega oil into a serving of any stir-fry, pasta or seafood dish – after the cooking process if the meal is hot.
- Juice it.For kids, add a teaspoon of lemon-flavoured Mega Omega to orange juice or stir a teaspoon of the natural-flavoured oil to a bowl of cooked, sweetened porridge.