Willow Apricot Kernels 100g
Apricot kernels are some of the healthiest seeds on earth, rich in immune-boosting vitamins, minerals and cancer-fighting amygdalin.
- Amygdalin - (a natural form of B17): Helps to target & kill cancer cells without damaging the immune system
- Vitamin C - Keeps the immune system strong & healthy
- Vitamin E - Promotes a clear, healthy complexion
- Calcium - Builds strong bones & teeth.
- Iron - Promotes red blood cell formation & combats anaemia
- Add 3-4Tbsp of your dry seeds to a clean sprouting jar; enough to lightly cover the bottom of an upright jar.
- Cover the sprouting jar with the mesh screen & secure it with a rubber band.
- Cover your dry seeds with 2-4cm water & soak for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Drain & rinse in fresh water, swirling gently while draining to disperse the seeds across the surface of the sprouting jar. Place the jar at an angle on your sprouting stand.
- Keep your sprouting jar in natural light but never in direct sunlight. Rinse your seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water. The water should be rinsed clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the “tails” and/or greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain the sprouts well & leave 2-4 hours to dry on your sprouting stand, before transferring to an airtight, covered storage container.
- Enjoy your sprouts in 3-7 days; keep them refrigerated in an airtight container. Start sprouting new seeds every 2- 3 days for a continuous, fresh supply.