Yogi Tea Black Chai 17 teabags
Enjoy the simple yet abundant pleasures in life with Yogi Tea Black Chai. This wonderfully aromatic blend of black tea, chai spice and rooibos can be enjoyed on its own or with a dash of plant-based milk or cow’s milk. We love that Yogi Tea is made from only pure, certified organic plant-based ingredients. Enjoy this sustainably sourced and lovingly made tea from Yogi Tea now!
- Certified organic by Soil
- Free from GMOs
- No artificial additives or flavour enhancers
- 100% Compostable tea bags
- Tea bags are free from chlorine, plastic & staples
- Can be added to earthworm farms & compost heaps
- Eco-friendly, & recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Rooibos is high in antioxidants (flavonoids and polyphenols) to fight free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Cinnamon oil is used in traditional Ayurvedic practise as a natural aphrodisiac for men and women. Cinnamon may be helpful with the management of blood sugar levels.
- Ginger is used traditionally as a digestif tea, to promote digestion and reduce nausea.
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour.
Did you know? You can find yoga exercises and quotes on every pack of Yogi Tea.
Black Tea*, Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Anise*, Rooibos*, Roasted Chicory*, Black Pepper*, Cloves*, Cinnamon Oil*, Ginger Oil*.
* Certified Organic